Benchmark of Safety Best Practices in the Philippine Construction Industry
MDC is recognized as one of the benchmarks of safety best practices in the local construction industry, consistently winning awards from organizations such as the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) and the Safety Organization of the Philippines (SOPI).
Thrusts in Sustainable Construction
Seven of MDC’s projects carry world-class LEED certifications for its thrusts in sustainable construction. The Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) is an internationally-recognized green building certification system, providing third-party verification that a building or community was designed and built using strategies intended to improve energy savings, water efficiency, CO2 emissions reduction, improved indoor environmental quality, and stewardship of resources and sensitivity to their impacts.
The seven projects are:
• One Evotech Building, Nuvali, Laguna – LEED Silver
• U.S. Embassy Manila New Office Annex 1 (NOX-1) – LEED Gold
• Veteran Affairs Clinic, Manila (NOX-3) – LEED Certified
• U.S. Embassy Manila New Office Annex 2 (NOX-2) – LEED Silver
• MWCI Rodriguez Water Treatment Plant Administration Building, Commonwealth, Metro Manila – LEED Certified
• JY Campos Center/Nutriasia Building, BGC, Taguig City – LEED Silver
• Seda Hotel Nuvali, Sta. Rosa, Laguna - LEED Silver